Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wizarding World of Harry Potter




It's the Hogwarts Express! In this photo, you'll see my brother Dan posed before the Hogwarts Express train in the book Harry Potter series. I fell in love with the book, I fell in love with the movie.

Last year, my brother went to Universal Studios, Florida and checked out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. He quite enjoyed it, really. He said the butterbeer is good! :)


Fleur Delacour? Haha. Not. Her schoolmates, yeah.. :)


Viktor Krum? Yay! Haha.. :)


In this photo, my brother and his friend Philip went for a photo opportunity with Neville Longbottom and his frog.. (whuutt?!) And an unidentified girl from the Slytherin House. No, I'm just kidding. Hahaha! Quite interesting though. I really would love to go there too!

Photos were grabbed from my brother's facebook account. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment