Tuesday, January 18, 2011

JAYJAY "The Fast" HELTERBRAND


We've been missing Jayjay a lot. I meant, the fastbreak moves, the 3point shots, the assists, the once unstoppable The Fast. But, is Jayjay Helterbrand really history now?

I've asked my BGK Jamships Family who is Jayjay to them, for them. Here are the answers:

@ianccpancho Ginebra's IGNITION.

@aprildeguzman He's such an inspiration. Very passionate when it comes to his fam and work. Kung si Mark ang epitome of our Never Say Die spirit, si Jayjay ang epitome of patience and hardwork. From benchwarmer/Bal's supersub days up to now.

Engr. Jamie Halili Jayjay is more than the cute chinito guy in the court. Mahilig ako sa cute e, at first time kong makita yung naka #13 na jersey, naattract na ako. Dumoble pa ng nakita ko na ang husay nya maglaro. Tapos napakabait pa nya maglaro. Jayjay for me is the reason why nainlove ako sa basketball! Consolation talaga na super gwapo sya. Haha. Ang landi landi ng sagot ko. Haha!

@iamclaude24 Jayjay, is the only reason why 13 is a lucky no. to Ginebra Fans, especially to me. He runs FAST through our hearts, just like his performance in the court. As long as he plays lively in the court, focuses on the sure shots, cheers and encourages his fellow players, he will always be the FAST that a LUCKY 13 can be! :P 

@gesima30 JJ for me is part of "THE" GINEBRA(of this generation)!!! Isa siya sa bumubuo sa NEVER SAY DIE... I can not see Ginebra without him... HE SIMPLY IS PART OF WHAT GINEBRA IS RIGHT NOW!!!! :))

Ana Lisa Gabatin Di ko pa sya nameet personally, but based on what I see, sya yung taong magaling makisama at mabait na tao. Pag nakikita ko sya with the other players he is easy to along with. Parang matagal na sila magkakilala at magkaibigan kahit mga baguhan lang sa team. Ganun din sya with players from other teams. Parang kahit san mo sya lagay at kahit sino pa makasama nya madali lang para sa kanya mag adjust at maging komportable. Natutuwa ako pag ganun ang klase ng tao parang di namimili ng pakikisamahan. 

@rhoannie13 JJ is everything to Ginebra and my everything,he is Mr.Fast who can make you heart beat fast everytime he is in the court,hihi!!He is the best cheerleader,my lucky 13 and my MVP!!!

I also received feedback from some PBA and Ginebra friends.. 

Elloja Furigay hindi ko alam haha. basta pangalan palang kinikiliti na ako. :))

@darkdesigns JJ seems disinterested, lacking motivation the last 3 conferences

@rhenDman JAYJAY's family owns DEL MUNDO School in QC..He owns a Starbucks Franchise sa US @_@
 
I don't want to think that Jayjay Helterbrand is history now. I have never stopped believing in him. I may have opposed some issues involving his private life but that won't stop me from loving him as a person, as an athlete, as the one and only The Fast of the Barangay Ginebra Kings. He may be the missing link right now. But I still believe that Jayjay, like Mark Caguioa, will make a big comeback.

5 comments:

  1. Agree!! JJ Helterbrand is JJ HELTERBRAND!!!!! Given na ung Pagkamagaling niya... I STRONGLY BELIEVE na JJ WILL BE BACK, FASTER than EVER!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's pray for that. Let's pray for Jayjay, for the whole team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't able to reply kaya dito na lang, o well, si jayjay, he's my inspiration,:)he's a big part of me hahaha :P kapag nadinig ng mga friends and relatives ko ang "jayjay helterbrand", the first one that comes to their mind ay ako na! hahaha, si jayjay ang taong binabagayan ng lyrics na ito.. "..AND WHEN YOU SMILE, THE WHOLE WORLD STOPS AND STARES FOR A WHILE.." killer smile, he has that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw.. Will include that next time. Thanks for sharing Aryen! Ginebra! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JJ is still not a history.. he's still the jj we once known.. siguro mejo tumatanda na lang talaga sya.. lol! :D but for me, jj is the best friend of my lover.. the best cheerleader.. our MVP! :D -jodie047

    ReplyDelete